The Future is Renewable
Solar energy is a 100% renewable source of power. Installing solar at your facility is a win on many fronts—with tremendous financial benefits, marketing firepower and a socially responsible investment that will last your business into the next generation.
- Drastically reduce or even eliminate electric bills. With a solar system, you’ll generate free power for your system’s entire 25+ year life cycle.
- Earn a great return on your investment. Solar panels aren’t an expense – they’re one of the best ways to invest, and the most effective low maintenance way to reduce your power expenses for the next 25 years.
- Protect against rising energy costs. By investing in a solar energy system now, you can fix your electricity rate and protect against unpredictable increases in electricity costs.
- Demonstrate your commitment to sustainability. Increasingly, consumers and communities are recognizing and rewarding businesses that choose to operate responsibly. Sustainability and corporate social responsibility produce bottom line results
- Labor efficiency is up, and prices of materials are down. Not to mention that solar systems typically require only a minimum amount of maintenance.
You are already making energy payments, so why not start making them to a great return on your investment? After your system is paid off, you are looking at free electricity for the remainder of its life. There are also tax benefits to going solar, both commercially and residentially.
The future of solar is exciting, and now is a great time to get on board. Contact MSI today to get started. When you convert your business to solar energy with MSI Utilities, you can rest assured you are receiving the highest quality products available.
- 100% Renewable source of energy – most abundant source of power on Earth
- 26% Federal Tax Incentive
- Advanced Depreciation of project
- Project cost is down 50% in the last 6 years
- Lower cost Electricity
- Hedge – against the future cost of energy
- Superior Return on Investment
- Low Cost of Maintenance
- Solar panels typically last 40-50 years or more
- Sustainable approach, strong marketing device