Energy is one of the largest expenses for business owners. Between 2003 and 2008, natural gas and electricity prices saw increases of 400% and 100 % respectively, causing a major drop in company profits nationwide. MSI Utilities works as your partner to stabilize and reduce these costs. With our large network of suppliers nationwide, MSI is able to offer low energy rates, reliability, and professional customer service to nearly all business types. Preparedness is key when it comes to volatility in energy prices.
- Property owners and managers who are responsible for increasing efficiency and controlling costs.
- Long term and short term nursing homes, health care facilities and medical centers.
- Large users of natural gas and/or electricity in the manufacturing and process industries.
- School Districts and other educational facilities.
- Cities, towns, and states are large consumers of energy.
- From individually owned hotels and motels to large chains with multi state operations.
- National food chains, as well as mom and pop style locations.
- Dealerships are large users of power, in both their interiors and exteriors.
- Small, individually owned establishments to national multi-state conglomerates including dry cleaners, grocery stores and bakeries.