MSI Utilities, has been serving businesses in Ohio since the original pilot program in Columbia Gas in 1997. MSI was also in the forefront of electric deregulation in 2001. MSI Utilities, works as your energy management partner, by creating innovative energy purchasing strategies which benefit your companies bottom line and stabilizes energy budgets. We have established a strong reputation as a trusted partner that delivers competitive energy rates, professional advise, and the best customer service in the industry!
Ohio Natural Gas Utilities
- Columbia Gas of Ohio
- Dominion Gas – former East Ohio Gas
- Duke Energy Ohio
- Vectren Energy Delivery of Ohio
Ohio Electric Utilities
- Duke Energy
- AEP Columbus Southern Electric
- Customers who have not converted lighting! T-12 fluorescent lighting fixtures are being phased out for more efficient T-5 and T-8 fixtures. Rebates of up to 50% are still available in the State of Ohio. MSI has partnered with another company who can help you through the process.
- Capacity Obligation Calculation
- First Energy
- Cleveland Illuminating
- Toledo Edison
- Ohio Edison
RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS IN OHIO ONLY: